Diana Frankel, SRES
2 East Mount Pleasant Avenue
Livingston, NJ 07039
Cell: (973) 632-9299
Office: (973) 535-4480
When you work with me I will treat your home sale or purchase as I would treat my own. With absolute professionalism and respect every step of the way, I am committed to helping you fulfill your every need.
A lifelong resident of Livingston, N.J., Diana continues to reside in town with her family. She can share her firsthand knowledge of local school districts, communities, transportation, recreation and much more which can be very helpful to her clients. She is a long-time member of Temple B'nai Abraham in Livingston, where she served on the Sisterhood Executive Board as Donor Chair. Diana is also involved as a NCJW member, as well as a member of the Livingston Area Chamber of Commerce and Kiwanis Club of Livingston. She spends her time engaged with various networking groups including a women's business networking group, where she continues to share and exchange the most up-to-date information on various real estate related issues, as well as other information that would be of great benefit to any resident whether buying, selling or just interested in keeping informed with what is going on in their community and their surrounding communities. Diana's two children attended Livingston schools where she had been very active with PTA, chairing and co-chairing several committees in addition to Brownie Troop leader. Leisure activities include MahJongg, hiking and walking groups, animal related volunteer groups, community service projects, political discussion groups, cooking & entertaining, book discussion groups, dining/restaurant club, movie/film groups, decorating, New York City Walking Exploration Club, arts & crafts, traveling and spending time with family and friends.
• Licensed New Jersey real estate sales associate since 1987
• Full Time Realtor-Sales Associate
• NCJAR (Member of North Central Jersey Association of Realtors) designation
• NJAR (Member of New Jersey Association of Realtors) designation
• NAR (Member of National Association of Realtors) designation
• SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) designation
• Referral Specialist
• Relocation Specialist
• Staging/Organization Specialist
• Feng Shui Certified
• Certificates of Achievement in Agency Relationships, Fair Housing and Marketing
• NJAR Circle of Excellence
• Specializes in residential properties in and around Essex County
• Strong business background in marketing strategies, retailing and service-related sales, goal-oriented, excellent communication, motivational and organizational skills.
• Graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University with B.B.A., B.S. degrees in Business Management, Marketing and Political Science
• Resident Assistant - Peer Counseling training to assist students and parents in adapting to dormitory living. Diana can help you make an easier transition with your home.
• Served on the Student Government Executive Board
• Served on the Student Program Board at FDU - Arranging social and academic events on and off campus